Good evening, dear friends. Today I will talk about a unique project. Usually for consulting solutions based on the telecommunications platform, end users will be deducted from their phone account, and then the telecommunications service provider will pay for the service of the provider at the end of each month. As a result, the payment is delayed. Moreover, network operators play a mediating role, so they get most of the profit. Using a blockchain solution will not require intermediaries that make users of the services pay more. Therefore, such a solution is mutually beneficial both for the direct providers and for the users themselves.
Second: it is instant payment
Using the platform, payment for services to the supplier is made directly, without involving intermediaries. The system is transparent and automated. The system uses a smart contract and a lock. Directly to make the payment system introduced a TOKEN. It is also used for external crypto-currency operations.
Third: it is reliability
SMART Treaty and the decision on the basis of the block-check make a payment and use the service more reliable. Before using the service, the service user token must have a positive balance, which will be temporarily blocked to ensure payment, after the end of the call, a smart contract will be concluded to return the token for the service provider and cancel the blocking of the remaining funds.
Fourthly, it is maneuverability
End users can search for services using a mobile app or a PC app. The application runs a data hub to find and use the service. In addition, AdvisoryNetwork also offers an extension program that allows each service provider to release their own mobile application that is customized for each service. With this utility, the provider simply enters the information to configure the application, and then the system automatically generates the appropriate mobile application, when the user installs the application on his mobile device, he easily accesses directly to the service provider, and not through the application, which acts as a hub.
Fifth: it is easy maintenance
Most organizations and individuals providing consulting services are not technology-specific companies, so it is not easy to create a voice / video-conferencing consulting system. AdvisoryNetwork provides a B2B2C solution, instead of B2C, using the SaaS model, which means that any organization or individual can use their consulting solution without having to learn and work with their own system. This also closes out other issues, such as security or system updates. The implementation of the solution can be reduced from a few months to several hours to customize the system.
A few words about the project team that developed this innovative platform:
· Aaron Mcvitie - CEO and founder; has over fifteen years of management experience and has the ability to quickly understand and find the use of new technologies. He also actively supports various progressive ideas and believes that preference should always be given to the simplest solutions, both at work and in everyday life.
- Lucas Angelo is technical Director and co-founder; has over 16 years of experience in software design, development and management.
· Holly Bannister – chief financial officer and founder; has experience in large international companies, an MBA (Henley, 2010) and post graduate Diploma in business Economics; her expertise includes the understanding and optimization of the drivers of the financial performance of the business.
- Julian Woodfool - head of development Department; proven his competence in the field of analysis, design, development and implementation of corporate applications in Java and .NET; also has experience in the development of reliable, secure, high-performance and scalable systems.
- Dean Raus-blockchain expert; has over 13 years of software development experience; prior to Advisory Work, was a leading blockchain lab specialist; has succeeded in creating a blockchain network for banking operations that can handle more than 1,500 transactions per second.
· Julian Puglias –expert in mobility; has over 10 years of experience in software development for full-stack, particularly in database development mobile applications on Android and iOS; working in the mobile R & D center Samsung created Android to create a custom ROM.
- Gabriel Mcminn-business analyst; has 10 years of experience in business Analytics; is an expert in requirements and process modeling in many sectors such as supply, banking, Finance and entertainment.
- Madison Terry-marketing and communications Manager; has over 9 years of experience in brand and marketing management; has excellent analytical skills in communications, research, management, marketing and project management.
Project consultants are also mega-experienced and well-known, information about them is easy to find just by typing their names in Google
- This is Warren Whitlock, Forbes Top 10 social. media activists 2013
- Jeff Robbins, President, Capital Asset Exchange & Trading, LLC.
- Ismail Malik, CEO of Blockchain Lab, the company SmartBlock
- Steven stephanick, legal Counsel, Director, Stanford Legal