Greetings, this is JEFF World!
Finally, on January 12, JEFF World’s second LAND Sale is taking place!
The total number of sales for this second land sale is 700 and LAND near the white snow-covered Peach Mountain, east of Crypto Valley will be sold. Please refer to the table below for details on the time, price, round, etc. of the 2nd Land Sale!
Enter the minting site link through the JEFF World Discord. (All links will be opened at just the time we announced.)
- Please connect your wallet to the Minting site!
Various Ethereum wallets can be connected using Metamask and Wallet Connect.
2–1. You can check the connected wallet address and my role when the wallet connection is completed.
※ Before you start Minting, tap the “I want to travel JEFF World first!” button in the upper right to explore the detailed area description, grade, and scene first!
- In the middle of the screen, you can see the height of the block where the minting starts!
Minting begins when the height of the Ethereum block, which increases one every 12 seconds on the lower row, reaches the starting height of the minting on the upper row!
- Press the minting button after the current block height reaches the height of the block where minting starts! (The block height of the image is the test net height! Please keep that in mind. 😊)
- Click the [Minting] button and execute the transaction that opens in the linked wallet! At this time, it may not work normally if there is not enough money or gas cost.
- If the transaction runs normally, a pop-up will appear informing you that the transaction is in progress!
- If you close the pop-up and wait a moment, you will be notified that the transaction has completed successfully. Once your transaction has completed successfully, you can check your LAND in your wallet!
- For safe minting, we recommend that you proceed with the next minting after one minting transaction is completed!
[2nd LAND SALE Q&A]
- When will the link to the Minting site be released?
For safe Minting, the link to the Minting site will be announced on the JEFF official discord 5 minutes before the WL and Public rounds begin! Please note that other sites other than those notified by the official discord may be at risk of hacking.
- What is the block height?
Ethereum is created one block in 12 seconds after ‘The Merge’. The blocks created in this way are sequentially given unique numbers, and the number of blocks created last is “block height”.
Simply put, it’s the time applied to the blockchain. 😊
- I missed the timing for the Mining Round! Is there a way to buy LAND?
Minting is only open for fixed hours! If you can’t make a purchase because you couldn’t participate at that time, you can trade in the NFT marketplace (Opensea, KONKRIT, etc.).